Ms. Susan Lotha
Coordinator, Internship and Community Service
BA Psychology Hons Fergusson College, Pune University.
Masters of Social Work (MSW) Specialization in Peace and Conflict Transformational Studies North East Institute of Social Sciences and Research (NEISSR) Nagaland University.
Masters of Divinity Trinity Theological College (TTC) Singapore.
Account Officer Cum Manager
BBA Sikkim Manipal University | MBA Finance Sikkim Manipal University | Undertook several trainings on FCRA at Kohima, Dimapur, Guwahati and Kolkata.
- With Nagaland Baptist Church Council (NBCC) Kohima, from 2004- 2016 as Cashier, Accountant, and Accounts Officer.
- Trainer – Financial Management and Accountancy
- Management of FCRA Financial Accounts of NBCC for 6 years
- Skill Development Trainer- Handicrafts, Cane and Bamboo works, Traditional Attires & Designs, Traditional dyeing of Cane, Bamboo and animal Fur, Traditional/Indigenous Building, Carpentry & Wood works, Electrifications and Electrical welding.
- Management and Supervision of Architectural Construction works
BSc Botany St. John College, Nagaland