Skip to content
General Information (UG)
- The University would strive to build all round knowledge skill as a liberal arts University, with stress on upright living and integrity, critical analytical thinking skills and respect for one another.
- The Dress Code of the University would be a white colored top/ shirt/ T-Shirt/ blouse, etc.
- One would be free to wear skirts, pants, wrap around in any color of one’s choice.
- During cold weather, black colored sweaters / jackets, etc. can be worn over the white tops.
- Number of seats will be limited to 25 (twenty-five) per programme for UG.