Candidates are to give their:
- Full names, Father’s / Mother’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address for communication, Mobile/Phone number, email address, with passport size photograph.
- Academic Qualification Record starting from Higher Secondary, with supporting documents.
- Distinctions/ Awards if any; Sports , etc. Certificate if have represented State,
- Differentially able Certificates, if relevant, from recognized authorities,
- Any other information eg., Hobbies , Social activities, if any, Admission for the UG programmes will be for Candidates who have passed their Higher Secondary or equivalent Examinations.
Admission is open to candidates from all disciplines for the PG program, though 10% higher weightage would be given for those having completed BA Honours in English / Linguistics / Education.
(Weightage % calculations would be on the average overall % marks the candidate has earned: If the candidate has earned 60% in normal merit listing, 10% weightage would be adding another 6%).